Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
don't move for trees
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first nice day of the new year, 54 out, no winds, almost all the snow was gone, so we decided right after school to hit up gieger. did 3 runs, every one crashed a couple times, every one says mine was the coolest, kind of a cased nose wheelie into the landing ramp to super man, but no pic :( how ever we did get some good shots. every one that went was Giffels sporting the demo 9, Eric (not registered on the boards, and doesn't bike) sporting the kona, and my self on the iron horse.
onto the pics

the road gap i cased

giffels mooning the spectaters

then we played around at the bottum for a while on the drops
Eric, he doesn't mountian bike, but still had no problem hittin the little drops

what Eric thought would be smart, but almost broke his ankle doing

my self, this turn out to be about a 10 foot drop with the speed i had (biggest one yet!)

Giffels with the pic of the day

Giffels

·
don't move for trees
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its funny, cause his belts on the last hole and he usualy wears it on like the 2nd to last, guess to much exercise will make ya skinny:eek: !

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nice Pics

Very nice. I've yet to hit Geiger this year, looks like it's in pretty good shape all things considered. Might be time to put the new V10 through it's paces.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.