Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 Fur Rondy womens championship sled dog races started today. It's fun to watch them for awhile....bike content also. A bit warm today. Main trails were good and the side trails a bit too soft to ride.
Hope you enjoy.
Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
979 Posts
north bivwack

did you happen to ride the trails we visited yesterday and were they just as hard or did they soften up? By the way thanks for the invited i had an awesome time rideing with you!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I rode a similar route....

rio said:
did you happen to ride the trails we visited yesterday and were they just as hard or did they soften up? By the way thanks for the invited i had an awesome time rideing with you!
I did a variation of what we rode. Added a few miles. As you see I did take the camera. It was pretty warm out and I figured it would be ok. It was a bit softer. As long as I stayed on the main trails it was ok. I tried to go up black bear and it was too soft. Tried a couple other "snow footpaths" and that did not work either. I think I will either ski or maybe ride chester creek/costal trail today. It very warm this morning.
Dave

·
Registered
580 Posts
Same here today; main traile okay as long as you didn't stray too close to the edge, lesser used trails too punchy. Well, too punchy for me; Clare thought they were okay since she weighs less than half as much as me. I saw 44 degrees this afternoon, and it's still 39 at 10 pm.

TOO WARM!

Ken

1 - 5 of 5 Posts