Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to bring my mom and friend Dave to the Nashua River Rail Trail today, for a nice easy ride. No stress just spin :)
I'd like to share some pics:

How do ya like my 34lbs 7" travel road bike :D :eek: :rolleyes: :confused:

We ended up doing 24 miles, down to Groton and back. Twas quite nice.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Gotta love the roadie version of that bike...maybe call it the "skunk jumper"? I was very impressed at the way you handle singletrack at BB with it.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
teehee
thanks, the hite-rite I just got will take me to a different level soon. I've recently (3rides thus far this week) have been dropping the seat (I NEVER have, just cause it was a pain, interupted the 'flow'). I'm normally a quick rider going down, but with the seat dropped, my speed increased by well over a third, infact I had to tighten up the brakes to not kill myself. WICKED FUN, Fri I had perhaps the best ride I've ever experienced. I was solo and came down an 800' hill I'd just climbed, just breathtaking :D Jumping rockwalls, launching off stepdowns and snaking dual slalom style down a meandering brookside singletrack. I'm still jazzed up bout it!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Nice job with the camera Joe, that bike is a real beauty and 34 lbs is certainly a lot lighter than it looks. Hope we can get together for a ride soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts