Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
WTF..turner rider on an Ironhorse???

cool colors take your stickers off your fork and have it all black...will match better
haha..yeah..i think i might create a new account...unless i can change my turnerdhrider name without creating a new account..but yeah...i thought about taking the stickers off...should i do that? wont it leave sticky marks on teh fork?

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
TurnerDHRider said:
haha..yeah..i think i might create a new account...unless i can change my turnerdhrider name without creating a new account..but yeah...i thought about taking the stickers off...should i do that? wont it leave sticky marks on teh fork?
Contact gregg or francois and they should be able to change it. I got mine swapped over on RM without a new account.

Sweet looking bike though! :drool: Nice to see they're finally getting out onto the market.

·
Stand back
4,214 Posts
citrus degreaser

TurnerDHRider said:
Some citrus degreaser will get rid of any glue residue. Sweet ride - hadn't seen a good closeup of the rear dropouts before. Impressive...

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
TurnerDHRider said:
nah you just use some solvent wipes right off

·
Still on Training Wheels!
1,107 Posts
That thing's haaaawt!

Definetly get rid of the stickers. MOst anything thats alcohol based will do the trick

·
Registered
629 Posts
TurnerDHRider said:
Goo-gone or pepsi will take the marks off.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.