Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today I Reigned for the first time and what an experience:thumbsup: ...got an o5 frame on sale and transferd all the kit from my Kona Dawg over.

Any way i did a trail I know that has some techie stuff that I have not been able to clear before AND I CLEANED THE WHOLE DAMN THING man was i stoked! this bike is so right for me its a revelation in my biking, I did skinnies and north shore at speed and with confidence because the bike handles so well it fits far better than the Dawg.(not the Dawg's fault! I was sold a larg when i needed a small or medium and was strugling to handle it)

So a big grin and another happy Giant customer.

·
The Quimby!
366 Posts
mzungo said:
Today I Reigned for the first time and what an experience:thumbsup: ...got an o5 frame on sale and transferd all the kit from my Kona Dawg over.

Any way i did a trail I now that has some techie stuff that I have not been able to clear before AND I CLEANED THE WHOLE DAMN THING man was i stoked! this bike is so right for me its a revelation in my biking, I did skinnies and north shore at speed and with confidence because the bike handles so well it fits far better than the Dawg.(not the Dawg's fault! I was sold a larg when i needed a small or medium and was strugling to handle it)

So a big grin and another happy Giant customer.
Good to hear Mzungo :thumbsup: !. I was similarly impressed when I first rode the Trance, it performed way better than my pre-conceived expectations :yesnod:

·
squish is good
4,933 Posts
Yeah man, no place better to come for warm and fuzzies than the Giant forum. I haven't heard a bad word about the Reign yet. Mine took a little tuning, and I have a few minor (I stress MINOR) gripes about components, but the build of the frame and rear suspension is incredible. I have the 05 Reign 2 and it is far more bike than I need at this point, but its got me trying new things and pushing my personal limits every time I ride. What more could you ask for?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.