Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics from my ride today. The kids were out tobogganing and even x-country skiing, but I preferred to pedal my way around. It was fun riding through the crunchy stuff (ice on snow)...mind you, the downhills were pretty sketchy, but fun! :thumbsup:

By the way, these were taken from my ride at Erindale Park in Mississauga.

Sorry I don't have any action shots, these pics were taken using my phone...

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
teebor76xc said:
I should have stuck with riding too...in my infinite wisdom i went toboganning on Friday night and nicely dislocated my shoulder!
Ouch...I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder. Hopefully it won't get in the way of your riding. Take care of that body, you'll need it for next season.

Looks like I might have others who may be interested in a ride...more the merrier!

I think I might want to check out Puslinch in the next couple of weeks. :thumbsup:

·
mtbr Decade+
1,545 Posts
I'm in...

I'd be up for Puslinch in the next couple of weeks...you guys aren't screaming eagles are you???

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Biggie said:
I'd be up for Puslinch in the next couple of weeks...you guys aren't screaming eagles are you???
Assuming that we don't get hit with a freak storm and my father who is in the hospital right now is doing ok I'll be checking out Puslinch this Saturday, February 3, 2007.

I hope it isn't too difficult to navigate seeing it'll be my first ride out there and I might be riding solo...if you want you'll be more than welcome to join. I was thinking of heading out for about 10:00 AM...

Who's in? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lopez test pilot said:
Sounds like a the ride guide is in, 10:00 am is cool with me. How about Ratchattack, can you make it out? CHEERS LOPEZ
Ride Guide...I love that show! Let's hope my father's condition stabilizes so I can go riding...I hope that doesn't sound insensitive of me. The way it looks I'm in 99.99%...

If there are people in Mississauga who want to come out, let me know maybe we can carpool...I have a rack. :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.