Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
IFSDlxSS IFTiFLWMtb GFAdv
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi n10'sGuy,

Sorry if this question has already been asked, but I haven't been on this thread in a while. Does the new upper link on a 2007 EVP fit an '04? If so, how much is it and how can I order one from Intense?

Thanks in advance.

·
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I knew I'd find the thread right after I posted the question.....

I found the thread......

I'd still like to know if this link is available to us straight from the factory.

Thanks.

·
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Volsfan said:
Will you post a link to what you found?

Thanks
I had a feeling my question had already been addressed in an earlier post and I was right. Just scroll down a few threads and look for the one titled
Aftermarket Mono links from Intense ?

This is what I learned. The 5.5 monolinks from Intense are not available for sale to the public yet. You need connections and/or good timing (DIRTDIVA...) to acquire one.......

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
It is still my contention that the Push link is a better design than the one being put on the bikes at Intense. If I bought a new 5point5 now I'd keep my Push link or buy a new one and sell the Intense to one of you guys salivating for one:yesnod: .

Ronnie.

·
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ronnie said:
It is still my contention that the Push link is a better design than the one being put on the bikes at Intense. If I bought a new 5point5 now I'd keep my Push link or buy a new one and sell the Intense to one of you guys salivating for one:yesnod: .

Ronnie.
Just spoke to Darren over at Push. Needless to say, I ordered the Push Monoblock.... He even shouldered the cost of the mounting kit I had to purchase from another store since they didn't have a mounting kit for the 5th element shock on my bike. There's nothing better than GREAT customer service and customer relations.

Thanks Darren!:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.