Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
10,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my old hotmail account got hacked this morning and taken over, so don't try sending emails/messages/inquiries to [email protected] anymore. Its not mine and I'm in the midst of trying to get hotmail to outright delete the thing.

I'm still trying to get pinkbike to tell me how you edit your email address on your profiles at their site (the password was different anyways but the mail-to link for their buy sell forum pointed to the hotmail box, and i didn't get the opportunity to advise anyone I'm dealing with on hotmail that I got hacked.

·
Registered
108 Posts
How do you know you got hacked?

DeeEight said:
my old hotmail account got hacked this morning and taken over, so don't try sending emails/messages/inquiries to [email protected] anymore. Its not mine and I'm in the midst of trying to get hotmail to outright delete the thing.

I'm still trying to get pinkbike to tell me how you edit your email address on your profiles at their site (the password was different anyways but the mail-to link for their buy sell forum pointed to the hotmail box, and i didn't get the opportunity to advise anyone I'm dealing with on hotmail that I got hacked.
I am just curious what you noticed or what happened. I have a hotmail acct and worry about that sort of thing happening to me. Is there a good way to prevent this?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.