Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in? Dreamy Draw at 6:30

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
Dirdir said:
I am. Looks like that other dude Skinny is too.
Look, the sky is falling. Dirdir actually posted a non-annoying non-screaming, non-me, me, me post about a ride. I hope the post positively contributes to the sport of mountainbiking, mtbr, this forum and humanity as a whole.

PS: Please support the Turn Pope John Paul Into a Saint Society by sending checks or money orders to your favorite trail advocacy group.

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dirdir said:
I am. Looks like that other dude Skinny is too.
yea I heard heavy sweating and barrel cactus accupuncture is the only way to get fiberglass our of your skin

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
castaway222 said:
Me...Jeff, are you riding multi tonight? Zort's going to be on his ss, too, so I figured we could take over...ha ha!
multi as in multi times or multi gears? Since I finally got the gearie dialed in to where I (think) I want it, I'm riding it. And, I need to beat up my new wheel.

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
skinny-tire said:
multi as in multi times or multi gears? Since I finally got the gearie dialed in to where I (think) I want it, I'm riding it. And, I need to beat up my new wheel.
multi beers - bring multi beers - I think that's what she meant

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.