Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
~~~
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where's the thread for the Thursday Night Gap Ride? I know you've been waiting for it! Bring some food, bring some beer. I've got a couple bottles of good stuff I'll share.

Where: Saratoga Gap parking lot. Hwy 35 @ Hwy 9.
When: 6/23, 6 p.m.

And for fc's sake, reply with enthusiasm. :D

Attachments

·
Spin-stabilized
1,471 Posts
Who tags these threads? "Colon cleanse"?
Anyway, I'll be giving up some sweet singletrack for some human interaction. See you guys tomorrow!

·
Aussie Bob
373 Posts
God Bless America

Please join me for cake after the ride to help me celebrate my journey to American Citizenship Cheers Aussie /American Bob :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Please join me for cake after the ride to help me celebrate my journey to American Citizenship Cheers Aussie /American Bob :thumbsup:
Congrats Aussie Bob! I (also an Aussie) also gained my yankhood just last month. Would love to come down celebrate and ride but I'm MTB-less at the moment :(

·
Mtbr Founder
34,609 Posts
Congrats Aussie Bob! I (also an Aussie) also gained my yankhood just last month. Would love to come down celebrate and ride but I'm MTB-less at the moment :(
Whuuuuuut? I have a bike for you here at the office. Pick it up before 5pm and you can keep it for a week. Seiously!

Good jumper, and it's carbon free.
http://youtu.be/uHZgYEM25nc

fc

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Pouring from my cooler tonight:

Marin Brewing Tripel Dipsea
Hennepin Saison
Pliny

And I do not smell funny. It's the Stan's. I swear.
This settles it, I'm in. And not because you don't smell funny. Its only because I have Rox's beer that he left in my cooler, and I need to trade/get rid of it ;)

·
MarkyMark
1,352 Posts
Great ride tonight with perfect weather! We had more than a dozen riders show up, including a few ?first? timers. The fog held off again and most of us stuck around the parking lot drinking beers, eating food, cake, and talking. Hennepin and 3 Philosophers are two of my favorite beers now.

Huge congrats to Aussie Bob!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts