Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of this posting, Peters Creek is open

Rolling at 5:30 PM

This week's food theme is unknown. A true pot luck.

It might be cold and wet post-ride, so bring a change of clothes and a warm jacket.

Saratoga Gap, intersection of Highway 9 and 35.

X-posted with West Coast Mountain Bikers.

https://goo.gl/maps/oR7yngCqsAF2

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
I think I might venture on up. I have not ridden the gap in a long time.

I'm easy to spot. No one else in their right mind is still riding a Cannondale Lefty:crazy:

The inaccurate weather at AccurateWeather.com says no rain.

·
M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
8,610 Posts
Decent (albeit on the smaller side) turnout tonight. Temperatures during the ride were PERFECT. Not TOO many swarms of bugs this time. Trails mostly hero dirt with a few sloppy sections. Back at the parking lot the usual cooling fog and lower temperatures crept upon us all.

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
I missed it. Temperature according to the maps... 47 degrees, before the wind.
It was not that cold until 8 pm. the ride temp was cool, but certainly not bad. I had the full finger gloves but had no need to put them on.

·
M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
8,610 Posts
Ha! I've shown up now and then. Watchu talkin' 'bout!

Unfortunately, I can no longer take a bike to work, so I don't know. I can't park on the street and the bike on the roof doesn't clear the garage.
Excuses excuses. Take of yer front wheel and fold the rear seats down; bike fits in there just spiffy. Oh, and never mind your clean European interior, it's made to get dirty (Euro style).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.