Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
8,610 Posts
LOL, “unknown”. You handed out the dossier last Thursday evening. I know what I am bringing.

Checklist:

• marinated mesquite-slow-cooked carne asada: CZECH!!!
• geeko de payo: CZECH!
• shako tells: CZECH!
• norc tiltortas: CZECH!
• capa nabbage + dirash: CZECH!

Someone please remember to bring some beer, m’kay??! We’re going to be thirsty ’n stuff.

·
M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
8,610 Posts
It’s going to be chock-full-o full-tilt radness. Looks like the temperatures during the ride will be nice, but for sure the chilly evening breeze (and mosquitoes out in full force) will require long sleeves.

·
M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
8,610 Posts
Nice guys. Well done.
Great group tonight, although I got a late start (never pass by your boss's office at 5:00PM to touch base on TNGR night before you leave work) but three of us set out and had our own mini-ride.

You missed out on a fantastic all-you-can-eat mosquito frenzy on the trails today. Sh¡t was so thick you had to keep your mouth closed. We were all a little bit disappointed about the no-show for some "unknown" person who was supposed to bring ceviche. Good for me, as all the carne asada and pico de gallo-esque salsa-ish stuff I made came in handy to refuel the masses. But I was looking forward to ceviche…

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's going to be chock-full-o full-tilt radness. Looks like the temperatures during the ride will be nice, but for sure the chilly evening breeze (and mosquitoes out in full force) will require long sleeves.
How rad was it? Inverted parking lot corn hole rad.

Arm Human body Elbow Outdoor shoe Walking shoe

Seriously, why is my photo imported upside down?

·
Mtbr Founder
35,499 Posts
Great group tonight, although I got a late start (never pass by your boss's office at 5:00PM to touch base on TNGR night before you leave work) but three of us set out and had our own mini-ride.

You missed out on a fantastic all-you-can-eat mosquito frenzy on the trails today. Sh¡t was so thick you had to keep your mouth closed. We were all a little bit disappointed about the no-show for some "unknown" person who was supposed to bring ceviche. Good for me, as all the carne asada and pico de gallo-esque salsa-ish stuff I made came in handy to refuel the masses. But I was looking forward to ceviche…
Who was the ceviche person? Broken promises?

Did 5k bike show up?

I'm very sad I could not make it. I'm just very sad in general. :)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Who was the ceviche person? Broken promises?

Did 5k bike show up?

I'm very sad I could not make it. I'm just very sad in general. :)
Aaron will just need to bring ceviche next week. We're gonna bookend Cinco de Mayo the right way.

What's the 5K bike?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.