1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheels roll at 6 PM

Chicken Adobo tacos are the main course

X-posted with West Coast Mountain Bikers

Mid 60s during the ride, a bit cooler afterwards. Bring a warm change of clothes.

Venue: Saratoga Gap, located at the corner of Highway 9 and Highway 35:
https://goo.gl/maps/oR7yngCqsAF2

·
Registered
609 Posts
In. See you guys up there. Kids are with grandma and grandpa this week, so I'm getting as much riding/visiting old friends as I can. Day three of riding/eating/sipping good beer/etc. I'll bring snacky cakes, cheesy poofs and beer.

TNGR! It's time for you internet stackers to show up. Starting to wonder if the folks from around here actually ride trails. hmm.... View attachment 1260673

·
Mtbr Founder
35,500 Posts
In. See you guys up there. Kids are with grandma and grandpa this week, so I'm getting as much riding/visiting old friends as I can. Day three of riding/eating/sipping good beer/etc. I'll bring snacky cakes, cheesy poofs and beer.
Finally!!! Someone aside from the organizers is committing and coming!!! Yay.

·
M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
8,610 Posts
That was a great turnout. The weather held up amazingly; the weather report showed it was supposed to be about 12°F cooler and windy, but never happened. Richard’s chicken adobo was amazeballs delicious!

See you all in a fortnight’s time for the next one!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.