1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
aka dan51
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hwy 9 and 35.
Wheels rollin at 6 or so.
Bring food.

Hopefully CHUM will leave his gun and camo pants at home and not bother any hikers this week.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Time to make up for last week's super sucky substitute Gap ride.

Dan, I think I heard someone lamenting the lack of a bucket of KFC at the last ride. And, this struggling vegetarian wouldn't complain one bit if someone brought another batch of King eggrolls.

For those of you who missed last week's super sucky ride, we at least had some good grub to make up for it. The cherry pie was fantastic!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Zen_Turtle said:
Can we ride Fremont Older again instead???
I'm starting a movement to give Fremont Older back in exchange for sole access (no hikers) to Skeggs. It's a fair trade. JL and his ilk (roadies who "discovered" mountain biking and prefer painful climbs on exposed, dusty fire roads) might not like the idea but I think we can outnumber them. (Just kidding JL!)

I'll be there on Thursday with something yummy.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
What FO? Last Thursday I did nice loop in Gap ;) Looks like having too much information can be a bad thing sometimes.

I missed the birthday party tho.

·
Natural body armor
2,178 Posts
The Law said:
I'm starting a movement to give Fremont Older back in exchange for sole access (no hikers) to Skeggs. It's a fair trade. JL and his ilk (roadies who "discovered" mountain biking and prefer painful climbs on exposed, dusty fire roads) might not like the idea but I think we can outnumber them. (Just kidding JL!)

I'll be there on Thursday with something yummy.
I like it!

I'm out for tomorrow :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
i'll be there...the fremont older ride last week was my first mtbr ride, and it was pretty cool. however, since i'll be huffin' and puffin' in the back, can someone tell me the trail loop you guys normally do? i dont wanna hold up the pack, so i might just roll thru at a slower pace.

thx

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have a dinotte but no charger! Does someone have an extra battery for one or a charger i could come borrow I'd like to join this right this evening.

·
I'm disrespectful to dirt
479 Posts
No need for lights - back to the cars before sunset, as the lot is "closed" at night, as well as the trails

·
MarkyMark
1,352 Posts
(Weird, my post was lost. Here's a summary.)

Fast ride. Out to the Christmas Tree Farm and back for the A group. 9.5mph average and I was way off the back. Guys up front were probably going 11mph average.

Lots of post-ride grub: sushi, blueberries, lemon cheesecake tarts/cupcakes, fruit + chocolate fondue, cheesepuffs, dark chocolate, peanuts, and beer. I'm stuffed.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
MarkMass said:

Fast ride. Out to the Christmas Tree Farm and back for the A group. 9.5mph average and I was way off the back. Guys up front were probably going 11mph average.

Lots of post-ride grub: sushi, blueberries, lemon cheesecake tarts/cupcakes, fruit + chocolate fondue, cheesepuffs, dark chocolate, peanuts, and beer. I'm stuffed.
Oh yea it was definitely a fast ride, up front the average came out to be 10.7mph. Fun ride, I was right in the middle of the A group choking on dust :D

Post ride grub was definitely yum yum!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Sounds like a good one, Justin was probably out front putting the hammer down. Moved to nights at work so Ive been out for the past couple weeks. I have to make it back soon.

Chris

MarkMass said:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts