Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need new shorts and I could definitely use some pants for winter riding.I couldn't find them in stores and I'd like to order them online but I'm sure if its a good idea

Anyone has seen, heard or actually knows if the shorts are pretty good or not so much?Are the zippers annoying at all, plenty of room for knee pads?

http://catalog.troyleedesigns.com/ca...oducts_id=1677

Thanks

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I have the dark plaid rev pants and love them for nasty/wet weather, 3 pairs of moto shorts do nicely as well. 07's were a little baggier and longer than the 08 stuff but they both fit spot on. I raced in my TLD rev pants and pedalled just fine as well as could move with leg armor on just fine.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bullcrew said:
I have the dark plaid rev pants and love them for nasty/wet weather, 3 pairs of moto shorts do nicely as well. 07's were a little baggier and longer than the 08 stuff but they both fit spot on. I raced in my TLD rev pants and pedalled just fine as well as could move with leg armor on just fine.
But do you ever use them as "shorts" or only pants?

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Never used them as shorts, I guess if the ride turned hot i would but thats why I have lots of shorts. 1 to start with and 2 more incase I soil myself! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.