Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Founder: Dirty3hirties
2,031 Posts
Why didn't Litespeed fix it? Just wondering what events led up to you going to Titus to modify/fix it. That's pretty cool that they would do something like that though .

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Out of warranty...

frame is on it's third owner (at least). Never got a reply from LS on the repair despite numerous attempts to contact them.

Titus came in far cheaper than all other quotes I received ( the repair was $60 )

Hecubus said:
Because Litespeed post ABG sucks.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
heatstroke said:
frame is on it's third owner (at least). Never got a reply from LS on the repair despite numerous attempts to contact them.

Titus came in far cheaper than all other quotes I received ( the repair was $60 )
Litespeed doesn't really care to answer with or without warranty. One of the many reasons I would never buy one again (I've owned 3). If I ever were in the market for a Ti bike I would obviously pick Titus over them any day.

·
Alaska Turner Mafia
1,120 Posts
Looks familiar

I had the same thing done to my LS in Jan. '02. I have mine set up as a winter bike with SnoCats, but I wanted to run discs as they perform better in the snow. It's been solid as Sears, hope yours holds up as well. Titus cut their teeth on titanium frames, so they know their stuff.

Rando

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.