Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Racer X 29er frame is on chainlove.com for $950 if anyone is looking for a great deal on FS 29er... I hope this comes around again after my tax refund... now I just don't have the cash flow.

This is one of the best deals folks will find on a 29er FS frame.

S

·
Always Learning
9,608 Posts
stevereeneo said:
The Racer X 29er frame is on chainlove.com for $950 if anyone is looking for a great deal on FS 29er... I hope this comes around again after my tax refund... now I just don't have the cash flow.

This is one of the best deals folks will find on a 29er FS frame.

S
What's the deal with that site? All I see are sneakers, shirts and bike helmets?

Is there a link to real bike stuff?

BB

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
BruceBrown said:
What's the deal with that site? All I see are sneakers, shirts and bike helmets?

Is there a link to real bike stuff?

BB
It's the clearinghouse for Backcountry Outlet. http://www.backcountryoutlet.com/

They blow out one item at a time. It's mostly boring clothes/shoes and stuff, but sometimes there are some pretty cool big ticket items at stellar prices.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
b_rogowski said:
if you follow that link and put the item in your cart, the price is discounted to $947.47. Very tempting, hard not to hit the check out button!
i just did it and it was $1,136.97... what gives? Different prices for different folks?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.