Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A month ago I posted pics of what I thought was my finished motolite. Well such was not the case. With the induction of a white RS Revelation 09, some red rocker bolts and white decals (both courtesy of Biker Bob). I think I can honestly say she is all done. I had wanted to add some more white to the red and blue color scheme and I couldn't be happier how the white deacls looks with the Ti Frame. And the red rocker bolts...such a nice touch in my opinion.....

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yeah ! Great bike !:thumbsup:
What are your tires on your bike ? Thanks !

·
Registered
37 Posts
[]D[][]v[][]D said:
A month ago I posted pics of what I thought was my finished motolite. Well such was not the case. With the induction of a white RS Revelation 09, some red rocker bolts and white decals (both courtesy of Biker Bob). I think I can honestly say she is all done. I had wanted to add some more white to the red and blue color scheme and I couldn't be happier how the white deacls looks with the Ti Frame. And the red rocker bolts...such a nice touch in my opinion.....
Hi !
May you give us the components descriptive list of your bike please ?

Thanks a lot
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have a Ti ML and would like some of those white Titus stickers.
Does Biker Bob sell them off the shelf?
Any idea of cost?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got them from BikerBob

and I believe they were 30. he supplied the anodized bolts too.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are most recent pics....

part spec is:

ML Ti Medium
pushed RP23 with HV can
2010 RS Revelation XX set at 130
stans xtr rims on hope pro II hubs
kenda nevegal 2.1 UST
race face next SL .75 riser
FSA stem, 100mm
Race face next sl carbon seatpost
xt shifters
avid juicy ultimale brakes, hope rotors (160 back / 185 front), straitline levers
chris king headset and BB
XTR Crankset, 172.5mm crank arms
Sram 9.0 FR
Shimano SLX derailleur (I am tough on them so I went with one more durable)
speedplay frog pedals
hope skewers and seat collar

25.4 lbs

Attachments

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Wow!

that thing is stunning! :cool: Isn't the XX stuff rediculously light. I know you don't have the brakes but I felt a pair and I was amazed at how light they were. :eekster:

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
Dominator13 said:
that thing is stunning! :cool: Isn't the XX stuff rediculously light. I know you don't have the brakes but I felt a pair and I was amazed at how light they were. :eekster:
Not all the stuff... but certainly, the whole gruppo is lighter than a normal groupset. I dunno where the difference is.

I know the cassette is rather heavy... or so say our resident weight weenie in the Mexico board. :D

Mind you, the Rev XX Dual Air 150 gives me the goose bumps. But my Pike would be jealous. Also, I don't like to have that thingy on the bars... no disrespect to anyone using them, I just prefer controls at the crown.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts