Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
in the end, i just decided to use the torque specs of the motolite found on the website. titus sure weren't any help when i asked them. i figured that using the motolite specs was better than just tightening the bolts. after all, the ftm IS an updated motolite, right?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Called Titus...

gunfighter said:
in the end, i just decided to use the torque specs of the motolite found on the website. titus sure weren't any help when i asked them. i figured that using the motolite specs was better than just tightening the bolts. after all, the ftm IS an updated motolite, right?
Thanks gunfighter! I called Titus today. Talked with a very helpful person named Jason. All the bolts on the rear rocker arm including the rear shock mount should be 100 in-lbs +/- 10 in-lbs.

On a side note he said I was the first person he had that snaped the rear shock bolt. I am pretty sure I must have let Fox RP23 get too low because I am not a huge 'air' type of rider.

Cheers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.