Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 902 Posts

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
evrybody just post pictures of your titus.
only bikes!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Mostly bikes!!! Super-Moto & Quazi-Moto taking a rest at the top of Portal Trail, Moab.

Attachments

·
Still rockin' those bibs!
131 Posts
Found this one with legs attached...

I know I posted already, but I don't have a single pic of my bike in it's current form just sitting there. Technically, a different bike...

Attachments

·
Banned
107 Posts
I snapped these "post" race (Comfort, TX TMBRA 4/17/05) as i was unloading them outa the truck although it was dry and dusty there was a few stream crossings to make the bikes dirty. If you look closely in the second photo you'll notice the still leaking stans-no-tubes on the rear wheel, i rode the last 4 miles on the rim after a sharp pointy rock the stans-no-tubes did as well as it could but didn't seal up 100% :p Every time i get the thoughts of adding a hardtail XC racing bike to my corral of bikes the Racer X convinces me other wise.

"pinky" in action!!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
01 Large Racer X

I've had this bike for a few weeks now. I already like it a lot even though the shock is trashed. I've already submited my order and I'm just waiting for the call tag from Push.
I'm surprised at the steering being resonably quick even with a 100mm fork when it was designed for an 80mm.

Attachments

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
norvegian said:
here is mine

http://forums.mtbr.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=70230&stc=1

I had my first ride today and I love it . But i took just 3 hours and i broke my rear derraliure hanger and my x9 shifter . So in the middle of novhere it took 2 hours walking my bike home .

Simen

Cool looking ML.

First thing i did when i got my RX, was to buy another der hanger and put it in my camelbak. I also keep some zip ties in there.
Did you consider shortening the chain and making a SS out of the bike in order to ride out?

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
This is my 02 ex-switchblade. Sold the frame and fork a few weeks ago and bought a new Talas SB. Don't have pics of it yet but will post them soon.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 902 Posts