Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to buy a new saddle for my bike,

Titec Ithys Gove XC Saddle

I have come across to this one for 35 bucks, Its 208 Grams.
I was wondering if I should go ahead and purchase this model..Let me know if you can advise me if thats the right payment for my MTB...

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
ogre said:

I was wondering if I should go ahead and purchase this model..Let me know if you can advise me if thats the right payment for my MTB...
Personally, I don't like that saddle. In fact, I have one that has one ride on it. You can have it for $30.

I guess some people like it, but I've been using the Terry Ti Fly for years along with a WTB Laser V.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I've ridden one for over a year and don't have any complaints. No tears or cuts.. Does the job it was intended for. Only thing, on road rides where I'm just spinning for a long time in the saddle, my ass starts to hurt, but I never notice any discomfort on trail rides. I give it one thumb up.

·
Registered
804 Posts
ogre said:

Hard to say if you'll like it until you try it.

They are kind of flat on top.

The seams converge in exactly the wrong place to be compatible with my anatomy.

·
Banned
83 Posts
I ride one and love it. It could be a bit narrower, but overall it's really comfortable for me. Best of all I paid $5.00 for it at the T-town spring flea market.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.