Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an 04 big hit comp and i want a fatter tire that can grip well on looser rocks and wont suck on wet roots. I want above 2.5 preferably the fattest tire that i can fit. Does anyone know what would be a good tire and what is the biggest size i can fit on my dirtjumper 2 that came on the bike?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Wet roots isnt about your tires, its about your riding. There really isnt a tire that doesnt suck on wet roots....just need to learn how to ride them, and how to approach. Larger tires also are not always the answer, its about tread design and compound. Do a bit of research, and email spec...theyll tell ya.

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
bighitripper said:
I got an 04 big hit comp and i want a fatter tire that can grip well on looser rocks and wont suck on wet roots. I want above 2.5 preferably the fattest tire that i can fit. Does anyone know what would be a good tire and what is the biggest size i can fit on my dirtjumper 2 that came on the bike?
Blue Groove and Nevegal, and are real 2.5s (2.7 available too if they will fit your bike).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.