Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,967 Posts
If these are the wheels on your Jeep bike they look like single wall rims which will get bent out of shape very easily.

Bicycle Wheel warehouse are blowing out some Rhyno Lites on Shimano hibs for around the $100, good strong rim for not much cash.

·
My bike is cooler then me
229 Posts
prinaldi said:
jim311 are you over here visiting from the downhill/freeride forum?
sounds like it... they are all aholes over there. i just read i don't post over there, cause the wrong 'stupid' question will get you flamed for weeks...

i got a set of them same rynolites, they are hot and not all that heavy

http://wheelworld.com/itemdetails.cfm?id=1388

good hunting, i suggest spending at least this much on wheels if you ride more then three times a year.

·
Its got what plants crave
5,933 Posts
prinaldi said:
jim311 are you over here visiting from the downhill/freeride forum?
I'm everywhere man. The original post had no details about what bike, what sort of terrain, OR what rims. Also if you're really hard on your gear (and we have no idea if he is or not because he didn't post what kind of rider he is) 50 bucks isn't going to get you much. There were so few details posted that it was comical, so I poked fun. Sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.