Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right now the Mt Tam has IRC Notos on it and soon it will need new tires (tars if yer southern like me). I like the notos (2nd set of them) and have had good luck with them. I want other opinions about different tires before I decide on what to get.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Homer Simpson said:
Right now the Mt Tam has IRC Notos on it and soon it will need new tires (tars if yer southern like me). I like the notos (2nd set of them) and have had good luck with them. I want other opinions about different tires before I decide on what to get.

Thanks,
Steve
The Mythos IIs are good.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
shiggy©®™ said:
The Mythos IIs are good.
I prefer the Motoraptors, and sometimes a Bontrager on the front.

I didn't like the Notos, but then again... I'm sure Arizona trails are much different than Arkansas... so the Notos might be the hot ticket there. I've also heard good things about the Mutanoraptor.... It gets a good bite (for a skinny 1.95) but doesn't have enough air volume for what I ride.

You should ask Nathan (ncj01), he lives in Arkansas also!

·
C-Hog
458 Posts
MythosII

I have a set of Notos and never use them. Why? The Mythos roll just as fast, and yet offer superior traction - particularly when climbing. BTW... ordered a pair of Conti Vapors today. I know many here have complained that the Vapor does not have enough volume/size. But I think, given the right conditions, the Vapor has some good qualities to offer. Just my 2 cents.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts