Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
i drink shower water
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my rear tire is beat so im going to get a new set on the next few days. i usually just stick with the Kenda Blue Groove Stick-E tires but i figured why not let some fellow freeride/dh bro's reccomend somthing new. so what do you guys ride? i want ythe standard tire 26x25 or 2.35 i dont ride tubeless tires and i dont ride a 24inch rear wheel so. everyone i know that has tubeless tires always has issues with em.

·
i drink shower water
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alright you know what i think im gonna give those a try.. i always get kenda's.. i feel like changing it up.

·
Chillin the Most
4,025 Posts
your already using my tire of choice. Maxxis makes good tires, just keep in mind they run small. I had good luck with Minion DHF. Arrow is another good choice. Good luck.

·
Ricky DH
2,249 Posts
I love the Maxxis Minons but I've yet to try the Minions in the "sticky" form or the 3C's. From what the guys at the LBS told me, the 3C's are the best tire out there right now.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I would also take a look at the Panaracer Fire DH Pro 2.3",,ive allways ran with Maxxis and recently tried Michelin,but i decided to go with another company this time,ive got one on the rear,ive just orderd one for the front,its super grippy,very strong sidewalls,its not slid out once yet,it grips on anything, its as good in the wet as it is in the dry,they measure 2.4".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.