Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
'18 Transition Sentinel
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have '04 Azonic Saber (17"), and I have Kenda Blue Groove 2.35 (Stick-E, kevler, non-UST) mounted with sufficient tire clearance on rear.

I'm now thinking of putting either its 2.5 sibling or Nevegal 2.5, and wanted to know if there will enough tire clearance. Anyone using either of those 2.5 on Saber?

It looks like it'll fit fine, but just wanted to make sure first...

Thanks,
- PiroChu

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Not positive but it should fit, the only prob being side & chainstay pivot clearances. When rocks get wedged inbetween they will start cutting knobs till spit out. This was common on my supa8 with a Motoraptor 2.4 on back.

·
Registered
710 Posts
PiroChu said:
I have '04 Azonic Saber (17"), and I have Kenda Blue Groove 2.35 (Stick-E, kevler, non-UST) mounted with sufficient tire clearance on rear.

I'm now thinking of putting either its 2.5 sibling or Nevegal 2.5, and wanted to know if there will enough tire clearance. Anyone using either of those 2.5 on Saber?

It looks like it'll fit fine, but just wanted to make sure first...

Thanks,
- PiroChu
It will fit WITH MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF EXTRA ROOM.

It's what I run on my Saber. Nevegal 2.5 DH sticke

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
dogonfr said:
Not positive but it should fit, the only prob being side & chainstay pivot clearances. When rocks get wedged inbetween they will start cutting knobs till spit out. This was common on my supa8 with a Motoraptor 2.4 on back.
nope it will fit easy.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.