Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
fuggansonofahowa
1,070 Posts
dogonfr said:
Happy New Year to All, keep riding on. :band:

Lets hear what you have in store for 2010, mine is to get more riding in and get my wife retired. :rockon:
Your wife is hot, dog. :blush:

More riding is the plan, as well as, some fresh upgrades. I want to invest in an adjustable seatpost. Preferably a KS, but perhaps a 2010 Joplin. I can't say my Sette cheapo owes me anything right now.....it's done it's job for some rough years.

·
{Believeland}
277 Posts
More riding and for sure more racing! I plan on putting a few small upgrades into my iggy to keep her happy:thumbsup: but then i figured i might be getting a mongoose teocali come early summer -cause i have a baaaaaad feeling my iggy will crack again:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
ride mountain more. be ready for the next mtb season and hopefully go to nationals.

save some money... i got my eyes on a SC bullit as a replacement for my kona.

flf: tough XC choice. a HT will teach you things. IMO there is almost no advantage to a HT in a race with modern day FS's out there. i like FS in a XC race because it keeps me fresher and i go faster through rougher stuff... up or down.

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Linga115 said:
save some money... i got my eyes on a SC bullit as a replacement for my kona.

flf: tough XC choice. a HT will teach you things. IMO there is almost no advantage to a HT in a race with modern day FS's out there. i like FS in a XC race because it keeps me fresher and i go faster through rougher stuff... up or down.
Bullit is a great choice. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Read what he said flf. :rockon: Im no XC rider but I have been saying that for a long time. :)

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MiniTrail said:
My first hard tail had two wheels on the back! The next one had balloon tires and handle bars like garden equipment:cool:. The one after that had ape hangers and a really long seat. It was sweet! :lol:

What was your's like?
3.5 HP Tecumseh without folding foot pegs and no suspension, dual suspension with MX type bars, two wheels in the rear and one in the front MX type bars, fiberglass body with clip-on bars oh ya the other one had steel body with club man bars, And thats only the beginning. :drumroll:

Our stories are criss crossing again. :crazy:

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.