Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
3 Legged Big Top
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta start putting it on the calendar before the good days are gone. I was wondering if any of the Colorado MTB festivals are worth cashing in a few vac days on. I'm not real big on the whole business/retail(beyond a quick walk through) side of these get togethers. I just wanna ride, hang out with a cold one, ride, hang out...... well you get the idea. Yep do have plans to go through that cycle already, just wondering if I should throw an organized event or two into the mix.

C

·
Front Range Cyclist
944 Posts
2010 Peak Region Cyclist Bicycle Show will be FUN. Colorado Springs home of some of the best riding in the state yet a lot of cool stuff to do and great local scene. Go see the Olympic Training Center, USA Cycling, Carmichael Training Systems

·
3 Legged Big Top
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
juansevo said:
2010 Peak Region Cyclist Bicycle Show will be FUN. Colorado Springs home of some of the best riding in the state yet a lot of cool stuff to do and great local scene. Go see the Olympic Training Center, USA Cycling, Carmichael Training Systems
That one will be easy enough, I'll have to check that out. This is working out pretty good, 2 organized events set up and no Vac days used:thumbsup:

·
t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
4,767 Posts
Curtis C said:
Already in the works. I think I can get that done without burning any Vac Days:)

You coming down Monday for the Solstice ride?
Got a few overnighter's in the works for the t.i.t.s. rides .....lookin at one about 5 hrs. west of here!

no can do on mon. daughters bd! look forward to the reports and pics!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.