Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
oh Lucky me
705 Posts
ruckus, take off that stock pipe/silencer and drop a FMF power bomb .. friend of myne has that same bike and it was like night and day!!! WAYYYY more power :thumbsup:

·
wrecking crew
1,392 Posts
Just be sure to stay on existing trails and be responsible. The off-road crew are having a hard enough time keeping areas open to dirtbikes due to idiots and just new, uninformed riders making new trail and dusting roads/subs that exist near trail areas.

Still like my KX250, but the CRF250X is a nice looking machine. Check your valves at regular intervals as 4strokers are much more costly when you blow the top and/or bottom end. But you probably already know that. ;-) You will probably need a Spark Arrestor for some areas, so be sure to look into it. Oh! and you will need a State Land Trust permit for many areas.

http://www.land.state.az.us/programs/natural/recreation_permit.htm

·
Meatpuppet
536 Posts
Exodus11 said:
ruckus, take off that stock pipe/silencer and drop a FMF power bomb .. friend of myne has that same bike and it was like night and day!!! WAYYYY more power :thumbsup:
yeah, you just dropped 7 grand whats another $900:thumbsup:

·
oh Lucky me
705 Posts
dirtrodr said:
yeah, you just dropped 7 grand whats another $900:thumbsup:
exactly!! if you get another 15 mph its worth it!

~but~

this is exactly why my wife told me to find another addiction. i chose mountain biking :thumbsup:

moto out, pedals in!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still got the socom just a different color. Figured if I was to do a xc ride I would do it further and much much faster. Hey are you headed up to Flag on the 11th or 12th? What about Aaron?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I'm thinking on doing the BCT night ride thingy maybe. A-ron will be in whistler that WE, lucky little shiat. One of these days you should check out this 60 mile enduro trail up in flag, that CRF would do the trick on it. A-ron has 2 bikes so i'm gonna steel one for it.
I'll let you know, later.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.