Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it really started snowing today so ill probably slow down the mtn biking and bring out the snowboard!!

Does anyone else on here snowboard?

And here are some pictures for all you westcoasties!

Attachments

·
noMAD man
12,213 Posts
Moderators!!! This is not biking related! Well...I guess it is kinda downhill, isn't it?...LOL! So where are you getting that white stuff. I've heard about it and have even seen a teeny bit of it over the years. It's funny seeing the different conditions people have in their areas. Where I'm at in Texas, winter is some of our best riding. If it snowed a lot here, that would be all I needed in my life...another hobby, LOL!

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
ironhorsebike1 said:
i definately rock the board in the winter. here in colorado, if you don't, you're pretty much a loser. i've alreadyt been up 5 times.
Corbin, I officially hate you now. I haven't even been up once, and I'm not allowed to go backcountry skiing at all this season. We have the Colorado Pass, but of course...I'm not 'old' enough to drive up on my own. I think I'm going to have to commondere a ride from you and Alex. :cool: Although I just got a job... which sucks, so that'll limit when I can go.

Oh and uh....here's a picture so we can keep this thread bike related.

·
noMAD man
12,213 Posts
Alright guys...it's easy to see that some of you are already getting cabin fever. We don't usually see this kind of stuff until mid-January, do we? What happened to global warming? Oh...and ECH...thanks for wearing a shirt.

·
Registered
49 Posts
snowboarding is fun stuff mt. baker has been really nice this year anyone who is fairly close to baker should definately go we have the highest snowbase in the world right now

·
Registered
13 Posts
The only thing I can say I've ever fallen in love with is snowoarding, but biking isn't all that far behind. I've been boarding for 10 years and i'm pretty sure the second I can no longer ride i'll just fall over dead, which i'm fine with.

It's weird though, i usually start jonesin real bad for snow around september and am usually at least hiking somewhere in october to find snow to hit. I've hiked three times so far this past week and a half to find some freshies, but I am still not totally psyched about winter. This year I am enjoying biking so much I haven't even been real sad about there being not much snow yet, the biking Gods must be getting to me.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I do what I can with the skis I can afford and the snow we get up here in Michigan (hit or miss), but I have a hell of a time doing it.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Lickqid said:
I do what I can with the skis I can afford and the snow we get up here in Michigan (hit or miss), but I have a hell of a time doing it.
in maine all of the ski resorts are open for thanks giving!!!!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
urbanfreerider666 said:
in maine all of the ski resorts are open for thanks giving!!!!
yeah, the good 2 that we have :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts