Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of today, I was officially let go from the Team YETI program. I'm thankful for the last 4 years of support, but I'm excited at the new opportunity. It's time for change, and this is the motivation I needed to move on to the next chapter in my career. I've been racing professionally for the last 13 seasons, and I'm fortunate to have ridden for some of the best companies in the world. I've also been mentored and taught by some of the most respected names in the industry. I owe guys like Eric Carter, and John Tomac a debt of gratitude. They've given me the confidence to press on, and really enjoy my career up to this point. As a veteran, I hope to pass on the knowledge I've gained to the rising stars of tomorrow.

I'm not sure where I'll land moving forward, but I hope to hit the ground running! Keep an eye out for Team Houseman Racing, it's back, and better than ever!

See you in 2009!

Rich Houseman

[email protected]

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
Good luck man!!! And it was great watching you rock those yeti bikes for all those years!!!

Maybe Trek or even starting a bigger team with Canfield Bros.

·
Proud lame eBiker
2,680 Posts
Sorry to hear, especially this late in the game. But you're a class act and have a great rep so I'm sure you'll be added to a roster soon!
Keep yer chin up and the roost high!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where: Fontana, CA
When: Jan. 10th, 2009 @ 9am
What: Team Houseman Racing 4X Race Clinic

Equipment needed:
- Bike
- Helmet
- Protective Gear

Cost:
$75 Cash or Check
- Sorry No Credit Cards (YET!)

Clinic Overview:

National Mountain-Cross Champion Rich Houseman will be teaching 4
Cross/Mountaincross skills clinics during the 2009 Southridge Winter Race series in Fontana, California. The clinics will take place on Saturdays before the 4-Cross event. Rich will be teaching race fundamentals on the Southridge race course, such as starting gate technique, cornering, jumping, passing and more. The skills clinic costs $75 per person, and is limited to a class of 10 riders. The Southridge Winter race series begins January 10, 2009. Visit www.southridgeusa.com for directions and race info. Visit www.teamhousemanracing.com for clinic registration and information.

Rich Houseman
[email protected]
951-733-1991

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.