Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have a 2003 Roast, and its time to ditch the stock fork. I'm thinking of one of the Dirt Jumpers because it seems like the only decent 4" fork with any semblance of the strength I want. Anything I should know before I get one?

·
Registered
429 Posts
The DJ line are very stiff and strong so if you have some urban breeding those are fine. But if you think in some extra flowness in the trail and the similar stiffness for those jumps: z1 sport, and maybe dropoff IV.
I think they have a great stiffness because the same 32 mm stanchions, trough axel in the z1. Your frame can hold 130mm travel (mine does), and way more enjoyable in the woods.
f you dont mind trough axel the all mountain 1 is perfect....my old '03 Z1 have the same hscv beautiful damping plus qr20 axel...it was the best trail and jumping fork EVER.

Im a marzochi costumer, Im very happy with them (eventhough to move from IS adapter to 74 post mount in the new 66 series sucks:rolleyes: )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.