Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tossed together this little video from the Berkeley High Hill Climb TT during practice this week:

We run three of these TTs during the season and use them to track improvements. The team did a great job for the 1st one. And they always improve their times which is motivating.

For me, it's always a wake up call as I realize how much I'm going to choke on that little bump at the beginning of the Downieville XC. :)

Anyone else use some of the trails around here for TTs?

Cheers!

·
It's about showing up.
12,738 Posts
El Cerrito Racing also uses Big Springs for a time trial. The record is held by John Bennett at 7 min and 17 seconds in 2008 and 7:32 By Chris Bennett in 2009. So those boys who finished in the 8 min. group are really screaming. They will do this time trial again later in the season. I hope that hanskellner will post those results to. It's really cool to see the progress over season.

The Albany High team uses Railroad Grade over on Mount Tamalpias. Miguel Mejia has the current record at under 15 min.

Something interesting to note as you look at this video. On the descent from the top of the time trial the speed is really modest but you will note that they had to pass oncoming walkers and a dog on the left standing still on the wrong side of the trail.:rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts