Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked at the threads on winter riding before posting and am pretty satisfied with most of my clothes/layers. Gore windstopper jacket, theramfleece tights, wool socks, good gloves, etc... The only gap that I'm finding in my winter riding wardrobe is something to keep my legs from getting soaked when it's raining. Haven't seen tights or any kind of rain pants in any of the local stores. Would prefer tights (chamois or no...doesn't matter), but would consider good pants.

Any of you ladies have any recommendations? Pearl Izumi Amfib tights are on sale at Performance...don't know what other options are out there.

Thanks!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a pair of the Peasrl Izumi Amfib tights which I love. They are made out of neoprene so keep you dry but they don't get sweaty like many waterproof trousers do. I wear them all winter just in case it rains, i live in Scotland ;)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks...I ordered two pairs of the Amfib tights for the rainy days. They should be arriving in the mail soon. Hopefully they work well for the wet rides.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts