Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
They Rock!

I have been using the Quam's since April, and I am very, very pleased with them. I received a few different pairs of Tifosi shades at my doorstep one day as part of sponsorship for the Cateye Enduro race team. I was a Rudy Project user in the past and these are an exact clone of Rudy's at about half the price. They fit snug, so you don't have to worry about them falling off, plus they come with 3 sets of lenses, a hard case, and cleaning cloth. I am not the type of person to promote a product just because they are a sponsor. I like to tell it how it is. All in all, I would recommend these shades. An added bonus that I have notice over the Rudy's I used in the past is that the Tifosi glasses that I am using do not fog up. Get a hold of me if you have other questions.

Jeff

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info jeff. i ordered a pair from frankford bikes and they called me and said they do not have the ones i wanted (crystal blue) so i said i would take the crystal honey well they are out of those too. they only have black so i have to find another place that sells them. i am calling a local shop today to see if they carry them. according the rep that called me. tifosi and another sunglass maker are having a dispute regarding the quam 1.0 and quam 2.0 so tifosi is not shipping those models for 3-4 weeks until everything is settled

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.