Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let you guys know that Airborne is offering a 26" Ti fork in addition to the 29er fork AKBILL has. They show a $300 retail, but we can talk about that.
I know it's a little late to worry about winter rigid forks, especially if this warm weather keeps up, but keep it in mind anyway.
We should talk about some rides up on the Denali hwy and it's tributarie this summer.
Alaska Pat

·
Registered
979 Posts
Denali ride

patirwin said:
Just to let you guys know that Airborne is offering a 26" Ti fork in addition to the 29er fork AKBILL has. They show a $300 retail, but we can talk about that.
I know it's a little late to worry about winter rigid forks, especially if this warm weather keeps up, but keep it in mind anyway.
We should talk about some rides up on the Denali hwy and it's tributarie this summer.
Alaska Pat
Count me in

·
Beware of Doggerel
665 Posts
Denali

Absolutely in for Denali rides, I have a number of ideas, and In general there are lots of trails beyond the Kenai Pen. that need some bike exploration.

Adam

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Great idea, Pat!

Count me in. I used to work as a cycling tour guide throughout the state, so I may have some great ideas for rides and group pictures.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I have an airborne roadbike (zeppelin) and am very happy with the ti frame. i had good service working directly with airborne. i'd guess these airborne ti forks will be a hit, in both 26 and 29". i'd consider one for my dirt bikes, but i'm currently riding a rigid disc-only pace carbon fork from the UK. some complain about ti forks flexing too much, but i've never riden one. maybe it depends on rider weight and riding style.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts