Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Scooterist
1,211 Posts
Weird geo on the lynskeys. (for me)

I`ve been looking at the Ridgline, Small is a tad short, medium would kill my gonads on a fast dismount.

I`m thinking that maybe salsa has its geo dialled, with better tyre clearence and no sliperty sliders?

·
In FTF We Trust
1,815 Posts
This is a bit of a surprise after Salsa categorically denied having a ti. bike in the immediate pipeline. I guess it'd take all the fun out of it if the manufacturers 'fessed up what they were doing all the time though. I'm going to assume the SRP of the El Mariachi frame is going to go up...

·
Mtbr Founder
35,084 Posts
Ok, sorry about that.

Salsa did their damage control and said this is ok for public consumption now.

Sometimes manufacturers ask us to take down a photo that is leaked because they are not ready to release it or have a big announcement or effort coming up. We'll try to take it down once to help them out. But we all know from tmz.com that once it's leaked, it's out.

Anyway, here again.

fc

Attachments

·
highly visible
3,284 Posts
Hott (although the current El Mar's BB is too low for my taste). Anyone wanna speculate on the price?

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
ncj01 said:
Now if only it came with Paragon sliding dropouts, it would be a slam dunk.

<HT> Bikes w/out either Paragon or EBB's seem too limiting these days...
Not me...I'm glad to see a geared only frame like this. Sliders/EBB on EVERY 29er is so outdated. Ideally they should offer one geared only and one SS only....:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 205 Posts