Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
bicycle rider
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday nights I ride with some friends in MY GARAGE. We ride WIND TRAINERS. It's really fun. You're welcome to join us. Bring a good light because it's dark in MY GARAGE after 8PM. MY GARAGE is in the Oakland Hills. You'll want a mountain bike to ride on WIND TRAINERS, of course.

PM me if you're interested in joining us.

Morgan

·
Paper or plastic?
10,335 Posts
Does your garage have a kegerator and lots of single track?

·
Registered
663 Posts
morganfletcher said:
Thursday nights I ride with some friends in MY GARAGE. We ride WIND TRAINERS. It's really fun. You're welcome to join us. Bring a good light because it's dark in MY GARAGE after 8PM. MY GARAGE is in the Oakland Hills. You'll want a mountain bike to ride on WIND TRAINERS, of course.

Morgan
No, you DI-INT...

·
Registered
997 Posts
morganfletcher said:

Morgan
heheheh, that sounds like fun.... ;)

·
Old man on a bike
12,395 Posts
Sounds sad, glad I never have to consider such as a substitute for real rides...

·
Registered
663 Posts
Me and my girlfriend like to sneak into bike shops late at night and spin all night until the store opens in the morning.

Do you like my hair and my outfit?

Attachments

·
-_-
4,749 Posts
So you're saying all the UPDATES/REPAIRS to the GARAGE are done? What color apparel goes best for those rides in your GARAGE? ;)

If I remember right, last time I rode in the GARAGE some of us were hassled.

·
bicycle rider
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is still GOING ON every THURSDAY NIGHT. BE THERE. We're starting at 8:30 this Thursday night because my wife has a PTA MEETING TO GO TO.

WIND TRAINERS RULE!!! I'll be riding my singlespeed, now with 34x18 for those steep pitches IN MY GARAGE.

Morgan, who is not a NET WEIRDO

1 - 16 of 16 Posts