Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,211 Posts
yetisurly said:
Anyone interested in riding T100 later today - perhaps around 5:30 at 36nd St. trailhead?
I'd love to, but I'm scheduled to be knee deep in insulation at 5:30 today. Besides, if I have one more friggin run in with a cactus, I'm going to change my picture from Pepe to a Porcupine. I need to let the wounds heal.
 

·
Ouch, I am hot!
Joined
·
4,765 Posts
yetisurly said:
Yes, North end, South of Shea - go South on 36th street till it ends.
Are you thinking 32nd Street? I believe you can access the preserve at the end of 36th Street, but 32nd is much more convenient.
 

·
sprocket
Joined
·
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dirdir said:
Are you thinking 32nd Street? I believe you can access the preserve at the end of 36th Street, but 32nd is much more convenient.
32nd St, 36th St, WGAF? Either one would do.. Are you thinking of partaking?
 

·
Occidental Tourist
Joined
·
3,563 Posts
has it been 6 weeks yet?

yetisurly said:
Anyone interested in riding T100 later today - perhaps around 5:30 at 36nd St. trailhead?
must.....wait...until...tuesday.....must ....fight...urge....
Ah, I'll be hella chicken on my 1st ride back anyways
 

·
Occidental Tourist
Joined
·
3,563 Posts
I'm baaaaack

YuriB said:
i can't decide if that is a great way or a terrible way to welcome myself back
HOLEY CARP!!!
I need to learn how to count!
6 weeks was 4/5
Hell yea I'll ride but gotta keep it mellow - no 1A tomfoolery - can you handle my sallyness?
 

·
Occidental Tourist
Joined
·
3,563 Posts
YuriB said:
HOLEY CARP!!!
I need to learn how to count!
6 weeks was 4/5
Hell yea I'll ride but gotta keep it mellow - no 1A tomfoolery - can you handle my sallyness?
If I don't show it's b/c my batteries don't have enough juice so I may just launch el solo as soon as I get home.
 

·
Ouch, I am hot!
Joined
·
4,765 Posts
yetisurly said:
32nd St, 36th St, WGAF? Either one would do.. Are you thinking of partaking?
I don't think I can make it, so don't wait for me at either place. If I ride tonight, it will be later and that depends on what I can get done today.
 

·
sprocket
Joined
·
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dirdir said:
I don't think I can make it, so don't wait for me at either place. If I ride tonight, it will be later and that depends on what I can get done today.
Oh. you can make it. What else could be that important to miss a socially inept and morally irresponsible ride such as this?
 

·
recovering roadie
Joined
·
606 Posts
I'm on for 5:30. I have no lights right now, so if we should go earlier, just say the word. 36th street unless otherwise noted...

I'll be in a dark blue SUV.
 

·
recovering roadie
Joined
·
606 Posts
Yeah, thanks for asking.

I use a little Stan's in my UST tires to prevent thorn puncture flats, and after a year and a half of use, some clogged up the presta valve. Since I didn't have my Camelback, etc, I figured it was best to just bail instead of leech parts and delay your ride...

Later.
 

·
sprocket
Joined
·
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
dobbs said:
Yeah, thanks for asking.

I use a little Stan's in my UST tires to prevent thorn puncture flats, and after a year and a half of use, some clogged up the presta valve. Since I didn't have my Camelback, etc, I figured it was best to just bail instead of leech parts and delay your ride...

Later.
That's kewl. We should try it again next Thursday - mabye SOMo.??
 

·
sprocket
Joined
·
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
waltaz said:
Ah...sounds interesting...what transpired?
Dobbs became disgusted by a "rider" that was present on the ride and elected to get away from him as soon as possible. The "I got a flat" technique seemed to work well. Later, I too was disusted by the other "rider" and proceeded to slice his tire with my leatherman up on the 304/302 convergence trail.
 

·
I am Walt
Joined
·
6,393 Posts
yetisurly said:
Dobbs became disgusted by a "rider" that was present on the ride and elected to get away from him as soon as possible. The "I got a flat" technique seemed to work well. Later, I too was disusted by the other "rider" and proceeded to slice his tire with my leatherman up on the 304/302 convergence trail.
Must have been Dirdir
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top