Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
meant to say

Hope that didn't screw anyone up, meant to say I can ride anytime after 2:00. Not just around 2:00, looks like the weather should be nice. Want to do the loop starting at the washington ave. ext. unless someone wants to ride a different section.

·
I wear two thongs
1,675 Posts
Pinebush is up near Albany ny so yes its far from north jersey.

Not sure when Im going to get out of work on thurs but I may be there around 6 or so.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thurs.

I'm not sure when I am going to ride either, like I said I am picking my bike up from bike shop and I get done teaching summer school at 12:00. I was thinking of coming to albany after work so I would be ready to ride around 2:00, not sure if i will wait until 6 or just ride a little earlier. If you want to ride at a certain time on friday or saturday let me know, would be nice if we could get a few people together saturday morning/afternoon.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that will work

just let me know if you won't be able to make it and i will start riding after i pick up my bike. give me a 10mins. cushion, I should be there right at 2:00 but if i can't find parking on Madison ave. to pick up my bike it could hold me up a few minutes. I'll have my wifes car, dark gray ford focus hatchback, no rack. i sent you an e-mail with some info. through mtbr. in case you check that too. weather should be perfect.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.