Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Fragile - must be Italian
2,308 Posts
Cool pics of the place. I've been there on a few post-ride luncheons before it was done and I had no idea it would turn out so cool. I'm gonna head down there this weekend for sure.

BTW - that ladies room door is bad a$$. What's on the mens room door? A stem?

Thx...Doug

·
sprocket
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dgangi said:
Cool pics of the place. I've been there on a few post-ride luncheons before it was done and I had no idea it would turn out so cool. I'm gonna head down there this weekend for sure.

BTW - that ladies room door is bad a$$. What's on the mens room door? A stem?

Thx...Doug
mens..

Attachments

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
A couple weeks back a guy and young women were in Rage getting old bike components from Peter. I was not listening to their discussion directly. But it sounded like they were thinking up things like those shown. They were all hyped up about how well their project was coming along. Could this be the project???

·
sprocket
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
trb2929 said:
A couple weeks back a guy and young women were in Rage getting old bike components from Peter. I was not listening to their discussion directly. But it sounded like they were thinking up things like those shown. They were all hyped up about how well their project was coming along. Could this be the project???
old parts?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
Should have worded it "previously used" components. That is the kind of stuff they were gathering up. Not saying they got this stuff just from Rage. Seeing the gears reminded me of the two people the other day.

·
freak of nature
124 Posts
fun ride, fellas.......

spokes was cool. i really enjoyed the idea of simply riding your bike right in the door and over to your table. the people were very nice and the wait staff was spicy!

a few randoms.....

Attachments

·
recovering roadie
606 Posts
That's down in my 'hood. We are becoming cyclist-friendly these days.

Ever since they repaved that road up the mountain...

I bugged city council members about that for years. Thank Gawd it got done.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.