Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode Thunder Mountain about a week ago. Great condition, great trail. It was my first time. Definitely on the list to hit again.

Click the pic for more, and to see the video.

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,657 Posts
YetiBear said:
What are the first two so's I can put them in my unbiased list of trails I need to ride.
I am not really sure. It's not a very logical system. But Casto/Cassidy just across the road is easily in the top 6 or 7.

I think the South Rim at Gooseberry is very likely my favorite trail, or possibly Porcupine Rim in Moab. I think that Lithium (Teton Pass) might nudge it's way into the top three this summer.

JMH

·
Banned
5,540 Posts
Sombeech said:
Rode Thunder Mountain about a week ago. Great condition, great trail. It was my first time. Definitely on the list to hit again.

Click the pic for more, and to see the video.

Beech:

That was a fun ride this was my screen saver picture for many years.

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
traildoc said:
Beech:

That was a fun ride this was my screen saver picture for many years.
Ah man, that's gorgeous. I wish I would have stopped more often to take shots like that, with the rider clear down there. Maybe next time...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Two weeks ago took my 14 year-old son down there for his first Thunder Mountain experience.
The smile on his face after that last mile was priceless. TM is one of my all-times favs.
We met a group on the trail who had come from Australia. They couldn't say enough good things about it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
thunder mountain

Sweet trail. I heard the Thunder Mountain Railroad ride at Disneyworld is based on this spot. Anybody know if that's true?

Here's a shot from my trip a few weeks ago:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.