Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
V-Shaped Rut
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are to be defied! 30% chance of rain means better than 2/1 odds of a nice day! It was awesome out at BC today. Trail conditions are as good as I've seen and I must admit I may have judged BC a bit prematurely.

I did IMBA to POW down to the veteran's center, back up par none and then an out and back on girlscout because I wanted to end with a fun downhill. I gotta get out there more some I can string together a better ride but anyway it was one of the better riding days I've had in Vegas period.

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
Well rub it in why dont cha....I was planning on hittin BC again this morning but my Wife had other plans.... me cleaning over 2000 sq. ft. of fooring tile :madman: .... I'm going back to bed....BC was awesome ay Slacker :thumbsup:

·
Spoke-n-Spoon Junkie
380 Posts
beagledadi said:
Well rub it in why dont cha....I was planning on hittin BC again this morning but my Wife had other plans.... me cleaning over 2000 sq. ft. of fooring tile :madman: .... I'm going back to bed....BC was awesome ay Slacker :thumbsup:
Is there a video to come with your camera attached to the mop handle?

·
Single Malt
958 Posts
Point well made....

...we need to see some vid of you knocking out the "honey-do-list"!!!! You did a nice job on the fireplace!! :D

·
V-Shaped Rut
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had chores to do as well. I figured if I die later today do I want to say that on the last day of my life I washed the car instead of riding? Put it to your wife like that, let me know how it goes. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.