Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
Joined
·
45,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is up with that? Mechmann_mtb thread of finding the dude that cut him off has been deleted. :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
ugh

I don't post a lot but that thread was like watching opera... if thats your thing I'm not saying you shouldn't post here...You just might wanna pick your avatar carefully so as to not misrepresent yourself.
 

·
Equal opportunity meanie
Joined
·
2,781 Posts
bombsquad said:
I don't post a lot but that thread was like watching opera... if thats your thing I'm not saying you shouldn't post here...You just might wanna pick your avatar carefully so as to not misrepresent yourself.
Hah mine is actually a pretty damned accurate representation of myself. Just run that by anyone who knows me.
 

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
Joined
·
45,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Padre said:
The thread was lame.
It's been deleted.
Pretty simple.
Oh I agree the thread was lame. But I was just wondering if it was deleted by request from Mechmann_mtb [out of embarrassment] or from some other person complaining about it.
 

·
Recovering Weight Weenie
Joined
·
8,821 Posts
DIRTJUNKIE said:
Oh I agree the thread was lame. But I was just wondering if it was deleted by request from Mechmann_mtb [out of embarrassment] or from some other person complaining about it.
I doubt it had any black-helicoptor stuff to it.

That thread was even a bit hairy for the F-88 political/crazy stuff forum.

i'm sure the mod's job is to keep it actual riding related.
i'm pretty sure advertising had nothing to do with it as mtbill suggested.
 
G

·
i did not request for it to be deleted, i do not however feel that the post was at all effective. taking that into consideration, deleting the thread was probably appropriate. no skin off my back.

on other fronts, man is it cold lately. last night's night ride saw temps dipping well below freezing!!!!
 

·
Old school BMXer
Joined
·
2,695 Posts
Padre said:
I doubt it had any black-helicoptor stuff to it.

That thread was even a bit hairy for the F-88 political/crazy stuff forum.

i'm sure the mod's job is to keep it actual riding related.
i'm pretty sure advertising had nothing to do with it as mtbill suggested.
Agreed.
I'll admit that even a couple of my posts weren't appropriate for all users if taken out of context.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
I am new to these boards and I was actually reading this topic about being cut off and all I could think of was being in high school Drivers Ed class watching that Disney Driving movie with Pluto (or was it Goofy) getting mad at driving like a maniac. Anybody remember that cartoon disney drivers ed movie?
 

·
callipygian rondure
Joined
·
309 Posts
Fired Yo Momma said:
I am new to these boards and I was actually reading this topic about being cut off and all I could think of was being in high school Drivers Ed class watching that Disney Driving movie with Pluto (or was it Goofy) getting mad at driving like a maniac. Anybody remember that cartoon disney drivers ed movie?
Mr. Walker and Mr. Wheeler....
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top