Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Please!

All this talk of banning and censorship is really bringing 09 downer, whats happened to homers:confused:

I thought things were bright and cherry, I will give myself time out!:rolleyes: besides my issue of DIRT # 83 just arrived from my Rural delivery mail man thank you mailman,and walkese with ,maxxis to the letter box, now its to the throne room for a good read and some peace n quiet lol..

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
trailadvent said:
My thread got closed :rolleyes:

Couldn't someone have PM'd me

I would have followed the instructions by Ssinga know one closed the other thread thanks guys!

:rolleyes:

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=481695
Just trying to keep all the other forums from whining about the stuff the Homers get away with. I did put a post on your thread with an explanation. Would have to have been locked either way.

good luck with the trade TA. :thumbsup: There is always your signature!!

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All good, I have trouble processing some stuff still, hard for some to understand, hard for me to understand:rolleyes:

thanks for the help, I got there in end, just caught me off guard, head has short fuse now very short, lucky people aren't close by, maxxis keeps me sane while people drive me crazy :D

Funny I never lose it with him :D Just lost of work anyways appreciate it, there's a few threads around that other boards that were getting to me as well so my fuse was already lit, and I had disappointment in my blood no ones fault, I was hot, must have some latin mixed in my Viking blood somewhere :D !

I don't like labels! lol!

Cheers again! ya see how it goes maybe Orange lol

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
trailadvent said:
I think all you DWL wannabes better upgrade to IBIS bikes ASAP and buy MOAR
carbon to be

[/SIZE]:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I've got an Ibis for sale :thumbsup: and I don't have an ad:eek: LOCK THIS THREAD NOW!!!:D

·
Hisforever
1,867 Posts
too many bs rules really bogs life down--- especially parking tickets and speeding tickets!

and now this. more rules...crap

oh, my bikes for sale! ???

ha hjaha

·
Elitest thrill junkie
40,275 Posts
SHAHEEB said:
too many bs rules really bogs life down--- especially parking tickets and speeding tickets!

ha hjaha
I don't get speeding tickets with my highline, it blocks the speed-cameras.

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
I don't have anything for sale but I'm totally offended by the off-topicness of this thread...that and somebody sad the C-word we can't go round saying "C#$%" on and on like it doesn't matter. It degrades intellectual discourse, it's base and creates a hostile environment.

I think everyone involved should be banned.

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SHAHEEB said:

ha hjaha
It really does pee in my pud though when mrs and kids parks in disabled car park though with her SUV and dosen't seat belt her rug rats in :D

pet peave, I agree though tickets for all else should be burned we need moar trees not less :D

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bikezilla said:
I don't have anything for sale but I'm totally offended by the off-topicness of this thread...that and somebody sad the C-word we can't go round saying "C#$%" on and on like it doesn't matter. It degrades intellectual discourse, it's base and creates a hostile environment.

I think everyone involved should be banned.
Zilla please when ya running around with a bazooka can ya please give us all a warning where ya pointing that thing please I have no I idea where ya shooting that thing!

BBDA CLEAR!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.