Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have just purchased one from an online retailer that appears to be used/repaired.
Can anybody tell me what is supposed to be supplied in the box?
There was no instruction manual, 1 medium bottom out bumper (I thought they shipped with soft, medium and hard?) and no lower spring retainer.
I have contacted the dealer and they do not know what should be in the box!
I am still waiting for the distributor to reply (past experience with them suggests anything between 2 weeks and 2 month to reply!).
The shock is being sent back for refund and I will be visiting another shop to purchase one but want to be sure I am getting everthing I am supposed to.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have one and it comes in the box with all the items you mentioned, should mention that it does not come with a spring. I would highly suggust it, it is far better than my dhx in the small bumps/chatter bumps and feels better everywhere but is super noticeable over the small bumps. The adjustments really work to and a click can be felt. the drop stop bumper system is also pretty cool I started off with the med and it felt pretty good but with my light weight of 155 the soft was awesome so I decided to keep that one in. If i was doing big drops like 10ft plus all day I would maybe want the medium.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.