Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new ride came today, sickest looking bike i have ever seen, but i cannot figure out the rear wheel/derauluer (sp?) setup...

The bike came in peices, i put it all together, and the last thing i went to do was put on the rear wheel. So i go to do it. (It was completely disasembeld other than the derauler attached to the little cap) I put the axle through, attache the disc side, and move on to the drive side. Now i just cant figure this out. The little end peices are keyed, and the way they sent it to me it wouldent fit :confused: . The key was to the bottom making it only possible to do tighten it half way. And now i cannot figure out how to re-attach the Derauluer to the peice in the correct direction. Does anyone who owns one know if it was correct before? I am babysitting next door right now so i cant take any pics to show you but does anyone have any to help?

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
It's not that hard, dude. I would help and go look at mine, but I'm way to tired from a full day of riding. Sickness on the new bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.