Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JrockFeltaz said:
Can you post a link to the product? I'm to stoned and lazy to search the costco website at this time.

Does sound like a good deal.
No!!!!

(I have no idea the company, brand, etc, sorry. I just saw it in passing....didn't even bother to look at the details.)

·
im4Gsus
2,203 Posts
search produced zippo.

not all costcos have the same stuff.
me thinks the OP should go back to the store and find all the details b4 posting again! :D

·
pedaller
2,400 Posts

EPIC Action Sports Video Camera, by Stealth Cam, is the tiniest portable digital video device to hit the market for action sports and outdoor enthusiasts. The shock resistant ffice:smarttags" />With a 45-degree field-of-view and two-button operation including 2x zoom, the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
EPIC</st1:State> weighs less than 3-ounces, has thumb-size (1.3" x 2.75") dimensions, and can clip to the user's helmet, clothes, handlebars, arms or other creative angles to capture all land and underwater activity.

<st1:stockticker w:st="on">EPIC</st1:stockticker> has full audio capabilities with a built-in microphone to allow consumers to clearly and effortlessly record real life action from their own perspective. <O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

The <st1:State w:st="on">EPIC</st1:State> Action Sports Video Camera offers dual-use functions shooting VGA quality video at 30 frames per second and up to nine consecutive still images at 5 mega pixels through its trademarked Burst Mode Technology™. The versatile <st1:State w:st="on">EPIC</st1:State> comes equipped with several durable mounting devices to easily adapt to any outdoor video needs. <O:p></O:p>
<O:p</O:p

Includes:<O:p></O:p>
  • EPIC action camera<O:p</O:p
  • Waterproof housing<O:p</O:p
  • Strap mount and straps<O:p</O:p
  • Shock absorbing pad<O:p</O:p
  • 2GB SD card<O:p</O:p
  • Duracell AAA batteries<O:p</O:p
  • USB cable<O:p</O:p
https://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?ec=BC-EC27392-ProdID11333705&pos=1&whse=BC&topnav=&prodid=11333209&lang=en-US<O:p</O:p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.