Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
sprocket
3,184 Posts
YuriB said:
Whoa. Are you back in the saddle again? I may meet you at DD. I may have my wife and brother with me as well as my burley trailer with my kid in it. I may depart them and ride T100 area while they ride on the path ways around there. Mabey...

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yetisurly said:
Whoa. Are you back in the saddle again? I may meet you at DD. I may have my wife and brother with me as well as my burley trailer with my kid in it. I may depart them and ride T100 area while they ride on the path ways around there. Mabey...
Yea, for a few weeks now. Lemmie know before 3 cuz unless I get any other takers I may just ride from my house when I get home.

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
yetisurly said:
I may come, or I may not. I may bring my bike, maybe, and my wife. I may bring my 1984 High School Yearbook, perhaps, and carry it in my Burley, just maybe. Perhaps. Maybe.

PS: I want to ride, but too early for me today.

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Forget it - I'm staying home and eating bon bons

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
Don't kill me, but I'm a strong possibility. Unfortunately, I have a dentist appt today at 1, and they are suppose to numb me up, so there maybe a chance I won't make it. Want to give me a ring closer to 5 (or whenever you plan on leaving), and I can let you know so I don't screw up your plans? If you don't have my # ping me off line.

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I gotta say it

I know we joke about sod0my gulch and such over at dreamy draw but DAMN! I had no idea how ....well just how many dudes are hangin out so to speak. After our ride on Thu I took the gulch back to the parking lot by myself and there were at least 10 dudes hanging out a various spots in the gulch, and they weren't hiking. I've ridden thru the gulch before but never seen the scene. Note to self: Do not wear rainbow jersey and ride the gulch alone. What a strange scene.

·
Just another half mile...
1,092 Posts
Hairball??

Hey Yuri,

Are you ready to take on the Hairball route again??

5 is way to early for me. Most likely I will be going out for a solo 7pm T100/canal speed loop to get my sorry a$$ in shape. :D

YuriB said:
Yea, for a few weeks now. Lemmie know before 3 cuz unless I get any other takers I may just ride from my house when I get home.

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Epicrider said:
Hey Yuri,

5 is way to early for me. Most likely I will be going out for a solo 7pm T100/canal speed loop to get my sorry a$$ in shape. :D
This was last week's. No ThNR for me this week - gotta rest for the Whiskey but YES, I will be ready for the hairball after this weekend. Maybe a hairball next Tue? I'm not sure I'm ready for Yuri's folley but I need to get a good look at my nemesis so I can plot my revenge.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Dale,

I'm good for a zone 2 canal spin at 7:00-7:15ish

Epicrider said:
Hey Yuri,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.