Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I never, ever do this, as I'm a loner. But anybody interested in doing a Margarita ride tonight? Plan is to meet at Dreamy Draw at 6:30 (FIP at 6:45), and earn our drinks. Head to Aunt Chiledas at the Pointe following the ride.

Post here if planning on coming, so I know who to look for. Also, if you're going to be driving, I'd strongly recommend parking at Aunt Chiledas (or someplace other than Dreamy Draw), as likely be done after they close the gates.

(Also, bring a lock.)

·
sprocket
3,184 Posts
skinny-tire said:
Okay, I never, ever do this, as I'm a loner. But anybody interested in doing a Margarita ride tonight? Plan is to meet at Dreamy Draw at 6:30 (FIP at 6:45), and earn our drinks. Head to Aunt Chiledas at the Pointe following the ride.

Post here if planning on coming, so I know who to look for. Also, if you're going to be driving, I'd strongly recommend parking at Aunt Chiledas (or someplace other than Dreamy Draw), as likely be done after they close the gates.

(Also, bring a lock.)
You would enjoy yourself more on our THnR starting at 6:00 at the Papago Nat. Guard.
Bring a cross bike!

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
skinny-tire said:

(Also, bring a lock.)
I might be able to join in. What is the ETA for Aunt Chiledas? Also are you flexiable pace? My wife might join in also but she is just getting back to riding from a month of an hiatus.
I'll keep ya posted if we join in!

Oh if we park at Aunt Chiledas where are we starting off at? The only way I know is from the canal that goes under the freeway.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
doodooboi said:
I might be able to join in. What is the ETA for Aunt Chiledas? Also are you flexiable pace? My wife might join in also but she is just getting back to riding from a month of an hiatus.

Oh if we park at Aunt Chiledas where are we starting off at? The only way I know is from the canal that goes under the freeway.
Don't you have wheels to build?

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
doodooboi said:

We'll let the riders dictate the pace, but definitely a casual pace. If you leave Aunt Chiledas by 6:30, you can make it to Dreamy Draw by 6:45.

The easiest way I know of istake the street that parallels AuntChileda and then ride over the overpass and take the bike path to DD park. There is also a trail that parallels it.

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
KavuRider said:
Don't you have wheels to build?
Your right sir but I am just building a parts list for my ummmmm............... yeah well let's just say that....ummmm.......if you build it will become! Things should be looking better next week when the main part comes in. Actually it should be here this friday.

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
yetisurly said:
You would enjoy yourself more on our THnR starting at 6:00 at the Papago Nat. Guard.
Bring a cross bike!
Do not be limited by the bike you ride.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
doodooboi said:
Your right sir but I am just building a parts list for my ummmmm............... yeah well let's just say that....ummmm.......if you build it will become! Things should be looking better next week when the main part comes in. Actually it should be here this friday.
Isn't it just going to hang in the garage anyways?

·
Just another half mile...
1,092 Posts
Food for thought….We usually stop and end our Margarita rides at Aunt Chiladas and we do a relatively shorter ride to have time to sit down in the patio to enjoy the maggy's and food. The hairball route is good way to earn your drinks. If you can't stash your bikes inside your car out of sight, you can bring them in and stack them up in the patio area near the south entrance. A buddy had his bke stolen off his bike rack in the parking lot and mine was almost stolen too (the thieves could figure out the yakama rack). I'll be riding tonight but not sure when. All depends on when the GF gets off of work and makes the trek to the hacenda. We'll look for your lights. :thumbsup:

skinny-tire said:

(Also, bring a lock.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.